A distance learning platform was launched for business community from both banks of the Nistru river
16 November 2021
- The distance learning platform for business community from both banks of the Nistru river, www.academy.chamber.md, was launched today. The platform was developed upon the initiative of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) of the Republic of Moldova with financial assistance provided by Sweden and United Kingdom in the framework of the “Advanced cross-river capacities for trade” (AdTrade) project, implemented by UNDP.
Conceived as an innovative and accessible non-formal training tool, this platform covers online individual or corporate training programs, interactive courses in different economic activity areas and provides useful information on legal and financial aspects, which is necessary for private sector’s good operation.
“Under the current conditions of digitization and rapid development of information technologies, it is natural to transfer the professional activity, including that of professional training and vocational education, into the virtual format. The use of a distance learning platform is a modern alternative for the classical education process, which complies with the current requirements of the labor market and meets the development needs from professional or personal viewpoints of different categories of beneficiaries. So, we contribute to building and enhancing the capacities of our entrepreneurs, for them to be competitive on the national and international markets, especially in the pandemic crisis conditions,” stated Dumitru Udrea, Manager of “Advanced cross-river capacities for trade” (AdTrade) project, during the online event for platform launching.
The basic functionalities of the platform, the main learning tools which are available online, the modalities for registration of participants and attending the courses, as well as all the possibilities provided to trainers to place their courses were presented during the event.
“In the context of global trends for services’ digitalization, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova aims to identify and provide innovative solutions for managing the learning process and accumulating new knowledge, by developing a distance learning platform for the representatives of the business community, but also for other stakeholders interested in new educational contents and personal development in different areas of activity,” mentioned Sergiu Harea, Chair of CCI.
The following were mentioned among the advantages for using the distance learning platform:
- Direct access to online training programs, with the possibility of personalized selection of subjects of interest;
- Provision of digital learning tools;
- Communication of learning objectives and individual organization of learning terms;
- Possibility to communicate with expert trainers;
- Possibility to assess and test the knowledge, provision of feedback;
- Monitoring and communication about learning efficiency.
To start with, the platform will include three training modules on customs export procedures, doing business and international contracting, EU certification peculiarities and advantages.